How to reach Nave de Vero shopping mall in Venice
This shopping mall is connected to Mestre (the mainland of Venice) by the bus line 13. In case your accommodation is located in Mestre you can catch this bus in one of the streets in Mestre closest to you. On the other hand, if your accommodation is on the island of Venice, see the simplified instructions below, with which it will be hard to get lost.
Instructions from the island of Venice (center of the city)
- You need to walk to Piazzale Roma (the only city square on the Venetian island where buses stop) or take vaporetto (Venetian bus boat) to the same square.
- You need to take one of the bus lines that will take you to Mestre (the mainland of Venice)
- Take bus lines 7 or 7L and after about 6 stops exit the bus in Via Cappuccina (Mestre).
- After you have exited the bus, you need to cross the street and look for a bus stop.
- Wait for the bus 13 that will take you to Nave de Vero shopping mall (the last stop of the bus line 13).
On the other hand, you can choose to take one of the bus lines at Piazzale Roma that stop at via Colombara (53, 53E, 56). From via Colombara you’ll need to walk for around 300 meters in order to reach the shopping mall.
Instructions from Mestre
If your accommodation is in Mestre (the mainland of Venice) you need to look which of these streets (in which bus 13 stops) is closest to your accommodation.
Mestre bus stops of the line 13:
-Via San Pio X
In these streets you will find the bus stops of the line 13 that will take you to Nave de Vero shopping mall.