In 1895, Theophile Bader and Alphons Kahn opened a small haberdasher’s shop at the corner of La Fazette Street in Paris. They built up the image of their store with great patience and perseverence and expanded their business. In 1896, their company bought the entire building at 1 , La Fazette Street. In 1905, they managed to further expand their capacities, and this point they engaged famous architect Georges Chedanne to do the interior decoration of the shopping center. The credit for this stunnigly beautiful dome goes to this architect that rises as high as 43 meters above the ground, as well as for staircases made in Art Nouveau style. The gallery has always attracted a large number of visitors and also had the support of public personages of Paris - Edit Piaf gave a concert in front of the gallery in 1951. This shopping center is considered to be one of the most visited attractions of Paris, and we think that our visitors will certainly like it, even those who do not like shopping that much.