Where to buy local products? Here is the list of local products that you should consider buying.
- Dates: Visit the Bateel store in Abu Dhabi Mall for dried dates or Green Lawn Dates at Mina Port for fresh dates.
- Luqaimat: Try the Biker's Café in Al Seef Mall for reportedly the yummiest luqaimat in the city, but you can also buy them in any supermarket.
- Jewellery: Head to the Gold Souk Madinat Zayed.
- Arabic necklace: The Say It Like A Local stall at The Souk at Qaryat Al Beri creates bespoke jewellery, including your name in Arabic.
- Pictures: Go to Gallery One at The Souk at Qaryat Al Beri and the World Trade Center Souk
- Spices: Browse the options at the World Trade Center Souk or pick up some from a supermarket.
- Rugs: Visit the Carpet Souk at Al Mina.